- Opportunity to access industry association services from partners like Melbourne’s North Food Group around advocacy, trade, and supply chain excellence.
- Networking, “meet the buyer” and “meet the expert” events hosted by MIC and its partners across Melbourne’s North and beyond.
- Dedicated networking events for food startups and all incubator members
As a registered FoodINC business, we will offer you industry collaboration and networking opportunities and connect you with operators and mentors based on your individual business idea and level of business experience.
Members of FoodINC will have a direct connection to Melbourne’s North Food Group, a founding partner of the incubator and a peak industry group in Victoria for advocacy, trade, and supply chain excellence. To view more on the food group:Click here
- Dedicated advocacy and guidance by MIC incubator leaders and mentors across legal, export and trade, food safety, sales and marketing and government engagement
- Access to group buying savings on ingredients and services through Melbourne’s North Food Group
- Access to the expertise and training support that Melbourne Polytechnic’s skilled educators and trainers offer, from compliance and food safety through to a host of specialist short courses and vocational learning opportunities.
How we can help?
FoodINC Essentials is a collection of useful documents/tools to help you start and grow your food business.
Development & Training
Join FoodINC to get the guidance you need from talks, workshops and expert mentors.