- Access to the monthly calendar of small business training and professional development hosted by Melbourne Innovation Centre and its partners
- Opportunity to access industry association services from Melbourne’s North Food Group around advocacy, trade, and supply chain excellence
- Dedicated advocacy and guidance by MIC incubator leaders and mentors across legal, export and trade, food safety, sales and marketing and government engagement
- Networking, “meet the buyer” and “meet the expert” events hosted by MIC or its partners from across Melbourne’s North and beyond
- Access to group buying savings on ingredients and services through Melbourne’s North Food Group
- Access to the expertise and training support that Melbourne Polytechnic’s skilled educators and trainers offer, from compliance and food safety through to a host of specialist short courses and vocational learning opportunities.
The Food Incubator + Network Centre will offer members extensive resources across marketing, training and networking for your food business.
FoodINC Essentials is a collection of useful documents/tools to help you start and grow your food business. Register you details with us to receive the FoodINC Essentials newsletter and access to other resources.Register for FoodINC Essentials
Costing & Membership
Costs to access FoodINC kitchens start from $40 per hour.* Spaces are at Melbourne Polytechnic’s Preston hospitality centre with further dedicated spaces at Melbourne Polytechnic’s Epping campus planned for 2021.
- Reduce costs – Only pay for the kitchen time you need. Use our equipment so you don’t have to buy your own.
- Save time – Dedicated cleaning, areas for storage and delivery, and kitchen maintenance ensures you maximise time on production or cooking.
- Boost output – Upgrade to commercial cooking equipment to scale up your production quantities and quality.
*Costs for kitchen access only and exclude membership and administrative costs. Prices will vary for types of members and based on programs and partnerships.Register your interest
How we can help?
FoodINC Essentials is a collection of useful documents/tools to help you start and grow your food business.
Development & Training
Join FoodINC to get the guidance you need from talks, workshops and expert mentors.